- Reservations will be limited to 3 rooms: Wildflower, Hummingbird & Rosewood.
- When reservations are made, guests will be asked a set of health-related questions prior to check-in.
- Guests will be asked to call us if any health issues arise before check-in.
- Guests will also be asked to agree to a follow-up call two weeks after departure to confirm no further illness has occurred after check-out.
- Our standard refund policy will remain in effect. However, a voucher will be provided for a future stay (in lieu of forfeiting the deposit) if health issues arise less than a week prior to check-in, .
- No self-service coffee bar or breakfast bar.
- Separate table seating for each room.
- All food will be plated and served individually for guests.
- Silverware and plates are always sanitized.
- All table cloths and napkins are sanitized between meals.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves while serving food.
- Decorative pillows and decorations on dressers and nightstands are temporarily removed.
- As always, linens and bedding will be laundered and sterilized after each stay.
- No daily linen changes or room refreshes.
- Extra clean towels and/or toiletries provided on request.
- Minimum of 24 hours required between room stays.
- As always, all bedroom and bathroom surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
- Door knobs and locks cleaned several times daily.
- Hand sanitizer is made available.
- Carpets are removed from bedroom and bathroom areas temporarily.